The selected candidate will manage the Director’s Office including the internal and external communication, Faculty Recruitment, Coordination of Director’s meeting, travel and office administration. Duties of the person include but are not limited to the following-
- Managing the Director’s Office including internal and external communication.
- Faculty Recruitment
- Coordination of Director’s meetings, travel and office administration.
- Managing the Director’s appointment
- Organising board and other committee meetings including research and collating of relevant documents.
- Preparing agenda and minutes of the meetings.
- Notification from Director’s office
- Managing the travel plan for Director and coordination
- Develop and maintain efficient filing system for the Director’s Office
- Any other co-aligned matters assigned from time to time.
- Graduate in any discipline is a must, Diploma/ Post-graduation or relevant HR qualification is desirable.
- The candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with proficiency in Hindi and English. Proven experience in academic institutions is desirable.
- Excellent use of MS-Office tools such as MS-Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- The candidate may be tested on the Computer skills as required for the position during the interview process.
- The candidate should have at least 5 years of experience in administration or Front Desk operations at reputed organisation.
Age: Min. 30 years
The selected person will report to the Director.
Salary & Allowances:
Commensurate with the qualification and experience.
Interested candidates are advised to APPLY ONLINE ONLY on IIM Nagpur website latest by 20th March 2020 up to 5:00 PM.