|Strategy and entrepreneurship||Full Time Faculty||Ph.D (IIM Bangalore)|
- Research & Publications
- Training and Consulting
Dr. Vidhula Venugopal is a faculty in the Strategy & Entrepreneurship area at IIM Nagpur. She holds a doctoral degree in Corporate Strategy & Policy from the Indian Institute of Management Bangalore. Prior to joining IIMN, she was a Postdoctoral Fellow in Entrepreneurship & Innovation at RMIT University, Melbourne, and a Visiting Research Fellow at Griffith Business School, Brisbane. She has also held the position of Urban Scholar with the United Nations Global Compact Cities Programme. Her research interest spans the areas of entrepreneurship, strategy, gender, and migration. She has published her work in peer reviewed journals in her area and has presented her work at leading international conferences. She is the current Chairperson of Centre for Entrepreneurship at IIMN.
- Venugopal, V., & Huq, A. (2020) DIY Entrepreneurship? - Self-reliance for women refugees in Australia. International Migration. (https://doi.org/10.1111/imig.12727)
- Venugopal, V., Huq, A., & Tan, C. (2020) How do women entrepreneurs strategize growth? An investigation using the social feminist theory lens. Journal of Small Business Management, Vol 58(2), pp 259-287 (
- Venugopal, V., Delaney, A., & Ng, Y.F. (2018). Comparing Australian Garment and Childcare Homeworkers' Experience of Regulation and Representation. The Economic and Labour Relations Review, Vol 29(3), pp 346-364
- Venugopal, V., Delaney, A., & Ng, YF. (26 July, 2018). Childcare shake-up neglects family day care workers, but we can learn from garment workers’ experience. The Conversation. (URL: https://theconversation.com/childcare-shake-up-neglects-family-day-care-workers-but-we-canlearn-from-garment-workers-experience-100329
- Venugopal, V. (2016). Investigating Women’s Intentions for Entrepreneurial Growth. International Journal of Gender and Entrepreneurship, Vol 8(1), pp 2-27.
Entrepreneurship, Strategy, Gender, Migration
Areas: Entrepreneurship, Strategy
- Understanding Entrepreneurship (Core Course)
- Future of Work (Elective)
No details found.
Centre for Entrepreneurship - Member (2019-2020)
Centre for Entrepreneurship - Chairperson (2020-present)