|Organisational behaviour and human resources management||Full Time Faculty||Ph.D. (Texas A&M University, College Station, USA)|
- Research & Publications
- Training and Consulting
Prof. Vishal Arghode is a faculty member in the Organisational Behaviour and Human Resources Management area at IIM Nagpur. His current research interests include change leadership, emotional issues in organizations, workplace learning, organizational culture and performance management, and emerging issues in organizations.
- Hamblin, L., Barker, D., & Arghode, V. (2020). A Phenomenological Approach to Explore Faculty Perceptions about Invisible Labor.Community College Journal of Research and Practice, , 1-15. doi:10.1080/10668926.2020.1716874
- Costello, J. E., & Arghode, V. (2019). Exploring member readiness for change in manufacturing industries using phenomenology.Management Research Review, 43(7), 847-861. doi:10.1108/MRR-05-2019-0214
Refereed Conference Proceedings and Presentations
- Harvey, J & Arghode, V. (2020-Accepted). Personality Assessment Feedback on High-Potential Leaders: A Phenomenological Study. Academy of Management Annual Meeting. Vancouver, CA
- Gerow, L., Arghode, V., & Barker, D. (2020). Attitudinal Differences between Baby Boomers, Generation X and Generation Y. INDAM-2020 at IIM Tiruchirappalli. Tiruchirapalli, TN.
- Lipchik, S. & Arghode, V. (2019-Accepted-Withdrawn). Dualistic Model of Passion and Value Congruence: A Phenomenological Approach. Academy of Management Annual Meeting. Boston, MA
- Arghode, V., Jandu, N., McLean, G. M. (2019). Organizational Change: Finding parallels between Organizations and Organisms. In Minnis S. & Johnson, K. R. (Eds.), at Academy of Human Resource Development International Research Conference in the Americas. Louisville, KY.
- Arghode, V., Gandhi, L. (2019). Emotional Intelligence and Intercultural Competence: Exploring the Connection. Poster presentation at Academy of Human Resource Development International Research Conference in the Americas. Louisville, KY.
Change leadership, emotional issues in organizations, workplace learning, organizational culture and performance management, and emerging issues in organizations.
Managing Organizations, Organizational Culture and Change, Global Leadership, Public Administration, and Research Methods
No details found.
Chairperson, Field Immersion Program (2020-present)
Centre for Entrepreneurship - Member (2019-present)