Indian Institute of Management Nagpur is looking for a qualified & efficient Junior Executive – Admissions for different activities related to the admissions department.
Position: Junior Executive – Admissions
Qualification and Experience:
- Applicant should have a Graduate degree with first class in any discipline from a reputed Institute.
- Overall 3 years of work experience, out of which minimum 2 years of experience in Academic Administration/Admissions Activities in an Education Institute will be desirable.
- Work experience with Institute of National repute like IIMs/IITs/NITs will be preferred.
- Proficiency in computer operations like Excel, Data Management, MS Windows & MS Office is a must. Ability to perform data analysis in MS Excel including use of formulae, in-built functions, charts, etc. is required.
Age: Minimum 25 years
The person will assist in the operations related to admissions related activities and aligned matters of academic administration of the Admissions Office at IIM Nagpur.
The Junior Executive – Admissions may be deployed to any of the Administrative/Academic departments of the institute depending on the requirement.
Duties and responsibilities of the appointed person will include but are not limited to the following:
- Assistance in admission process, including the logistics arrangements, document verification, offer letter, and tracking of payments and registration process for PI and WAT process for various programmes of the institute.
- Assistance in admission score computations in an error free manner.
- Processing bills and payments related to the admission process.
- Responding to candidates’ queries.
- Assistance in preparing the admission policies and processing the documents for admission to various programmes of the institute.
- Compile and maintain the database for benchmarking and policy formation.
The duties and responsibilities may change from time to time based on the dynamic needs of the Department/Institute.
- Excellent command over MS Office (Excel, Word, and PPT), proficiency in Advanced Excel functions.
- IT background with experience in software maintenance and usage will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work with large scale data, compile information, and prepare reports in a diligent manner.
- Excellent communication (Verbal & Written) and interpersonal skills with multi-tasking abilities.
- Maintaining strict confidentiality in all matters related to admissions department.
The candidate may be tested on the Computer skills required for the position during the interview process.
Salary & Benefits:
Selected candidate will be offered a fixed-term appointment for One year on IIM Nagpur contract on a consolidated monthly salary commensurate with qualification and experience. The contract may be extended further based on performance / satisfactory discharge of duties and the Institute’s requirements and norms.
In addition to this the perks & allowances will be paid as per Institute norms.
The staff accommodation will be provided as per the Institute policy.
How to apply:
Interested candidates meeting all the job requirements are advised to APPLY ONLINE ONLY on the IIM Nagpur website latest by 05.03.2024 up to 5:00 PM.
Note: If during or after completion of the contract period, the Institute finds the candidate suitable for any other role, the same may be offered to him/her. Institute reserves the right to depute the candidate to different job roles as per the institute’s requirements which may arise from time to time.
Only the shortlisted/selected candidates will be informed about the further Interview process/ results of the Interview.
We will not send communication regarding rejection to other applicants. Emails asking for status updates will not be entertained.
We encourage OBC, SC/ST, PWD & EWS candidates to apply for the position