- The selected candidate will assist the Programme Office Incharge in all the activities related to the office including programme administration, coordination with faculty members, the conduct of classes and associated coordination, attendance management, conduct of exams and grading, convocation.
Qualification, Experience & Skill Requirements:
- Graduation in any discipline is a must. Post Graduate preferred with a minimum of 58% marks. Relevant work experience of at least 4 years is essential. Experience in an institute of national repute like IIMs or IITs will be a distinct advantage. Experience in Academic scheduling, attendance management, conducting exams and allied activities. The candidate should be able to work independently and should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and multi-tasking abilities. A good knowledge of Excel, Word, and comfort with computer based working is essential.
- Proficient in English language written and verbal communication as well as comprehension.
- Time Management and planning for the flawless execution of Programme.
- Efficient and responsive communication with programme faculty and participants.
- Facilities bookings, classrooms and study material availability.
- Maintaining the file records.
Age: Min. 25 years – Max. 35 years.
The selected person will report to the Incharge – Programmes.
Salary & Allowances: Selected candidate will be offered a fixed term appointment for a period of upto One year on a consolidated monthly salary on CTC mode. The contract may be extended further as per the mutual convenience.
Interested candidates are advised to APPLY ONLINE ONLY on IIM Nagpur website latest by 17th January 2020 up to 5:00 PM.