Special Need Based Scholarship (SNBS)
IIM Nagpur would like to ensure that financial inability should not be an impediment for an individual, who is offered admission, to pursue its PGP programme. In this regard, the Institute provides Special Need Based Scholarships (SNBS) with a provision of the fee waiver to eligible students.
The eligibility of the students for the scholarship is determined by their credit status and their annual family income. The amount they will receive as part of this scholarship will be determined by their annual family income and value of the movable and immovable assets belonging to the family.
The Institute allots a certain amount for these scholarships and individual students could expect fee waivers up to an amount of Rs. 7 lakhs based on their financial credentials.
We will also facilitate a number of scholarships which are awarded by Government of India and various state governments as follows:
- Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Professional and Technical Courses CS
- Scholarships for Top Class Education for students with disabilities
- Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students
- National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST Students – Scholarship (Formally Top Class Education for Schedule Tribe Students) – only for scholarships
- Chief Minister Fellowship Yojana (CMFY) – Jharkhand
- Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship to SC students – Maharashtra
A number of banks will offer education loans to support your IIM Nagpur education on relaxed terms. While many students raise the loan after joining the programme we would strongly encourage you to finalize the loan arrangements soon after you receive the admission offer letter. Please contact the bank branch nearest to you to inquire about these loans.
Some banks who have already confirmed availability of student loans are:
You may have a chance to interact with representatives of some of these banks at registration time. Please note that all loan arrangements are purely between the student and the awarding bank. IIM Nagpur does not associate itself with such arrangements beyond providing fee details and certifying bonafides of the student.