At the moment, IIM Nagpur functions from its transit campus located within the premises of VNIT Nagpur. The Institute is located in the western part of the Nagpur city, about 7 km from Nagpur Railway Station and 6.5 km from Nagpur Airport. The permanent campus of IIM Nagpur is under construction in the MIHAN area and is expected to be completed soon.
Please plan to reach the Institute well before the registration date and time communicated to you.
Register personally for the programme on the registration day. You will be allowed to register only if you fulfil the conditions laid down in the admission offer letter. If you fail to register on this day, your admission will stand cancelled automatically.
- PGP at IIM Nagpur is a full-time residential programme. Stay in the hostel is compulsory. Both vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals are served in the dining hall. Each hostel room has a fan, a cot, mattress, wardrobe/cupboard, study table, and chair. Please bring pillows and bed linen.
- During the winter season, the minimum temperature at Nagpur is about 10 degree Celsius. Students may consider bringing light warm clothes.
- For the use of electrical gadgets in the hostel rooms, special permission should be obtained from the In-charge, Student Activity Office (SAO).
- Owing to limited parking space on campus, students are not allowed to bring motorized vehicles to the Institute during their stay here.
- Each hostel is provided with washing machines and water coolers.
- Facilities for indoor and outdoor games and recreation activities are available.
- There is a Post Office and a branch of State Bank of India with ATM in the campus.