– No. Candidates who have appeared for CAT 2019 are not eligible to apply to the Post Graduate Programme (PGP) as an overseas candidate.
For eligibility related to overseas admissions, please refer to https://www.iimnagpur.ac.in/programmes/post-graduate-programme/admissions/overseas/overseas-admissions-policy/
– Yes, a valid GMAT Score is mandatory for overseas admission. CAT is not considered for the admission of overseas candidates.
– The minimum GMAT score is 650. The candidate must have appeared for GMAT after January 31, 2015.
– GMAT code: 09J-X8-84
– The final offers for overseas admissions to PGP at IIM Nagpur will be released in March 2020.
– Interviews for overseas candidates are likely to be scheduled in the second half of February 2020. The interviews will be done on Skype.
– Yes, you can. The application can be submitted along with the test center/unofficial score report. The official score report from Pearson VUE (GMAT) should reach the PGP Admissions Team within three weeks of application submission. (The unofficial GMAT score report will show your unofficial verbal, unofficial quantitative, and unofficial integrated reasoning scores, as well as your unofficial total score. You won’t get an unofficial AWA score, because your AWA essay needs to be read to get its score)
– IIM Nagpur will admit 05 students for its Post Graduate Programme (PGP) 2020-22.
– The eligibility criteria for a candidate to apply as an overseas candidate at IIM Nagpur is as follows:
- The candidate should be Indian or foreign national living, working or studying outside India for at least 18 months in the preceding three years (1 January 2017 to 31 December 2019) and should for that reason not be / have been in a position to take the domestic entrance examination CAT 2019 for admissions to IIMN (i.e., candidate should not be present in India during CAT 2019).
- The candidate should have a valid GMAT score
For more details, please visit:
– Undergraduate degree or higher (in any discipline) with a minimum of three years’ duration from a university recognized as equivalent by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent GPA. For more details, please visit:https://www.iimnagpur.ac.in/programmes/post-graduate-programme/admissions/overseas/overseas-admissions-policy/
– A non-refundable application fee of USD 100 is to be paid at the time of submitting the application.
– No, you have to pay both application fee and college fee only in USD
– The PGP fees for overseas candidates at IIM Nagpur will be as follows:
USD 20,000 for candidates who are citizens of SAARC (Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, Maldives, Pakistan and Sri Lanka) countries or citizens of other countries but staying in SAARC countries during the time of application. USD 30,000 for other candidates.
This amount is exclusive of other charges like caution deposit, mess deposit, etc. , amount, and details of breakup will be given in the admission offer. Leading banks routinely offer educational loans at concessional terms as per Govt. of India guidelines for all IIMs including IIM Nagpur.
– Details of the exact amount and mode of payment will be sent with the offer of admission. The amount usually is around USD 1000. This amount will be adjusted against payment of tuition fees in the future. If the person does not actually join the institute, an amount recommended by GOI guidelines will be retained and the rest, refunded.
– Students at IIM Nagpur are taught by their own permanent faculty and visiting faculties from institutes such as IIMA, IIMB, and industry. You should, therefore, expect to see some of the best faculty members in the country teaching at IIMN.
– All students are provided with accommodation in the hostel as it is a residential programme. The students will be accommodated in well-furnished single room hostels.
– You will be in state-of-the-art, fully WiFi premises with seamless access to industry and knowledge databases, email, and internet. The library has access to resources including EBSCO Business Source, Proquest Ebook central, ACE knowledge Portal, ACE Equity & MF2, Gartner, Prowessdx, ProwessIQ, and is in the process of acquiring database like Indiastat.
– No. You must stay in the accommodation provided by IIM Nagpur.
If you have a question that isn’t answered here or if you need further clarification, please feel free to drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.