|Decision science and information systems||Full Time Faculty||B.Tech (Computer Science), FPM-IIM Indore|
- Research & Publications
- Training and Consulting
Kapil is a faculty in the area of decision science and information systems at IIM Nagpur. Prior to joining IIM Nagpur, he was associated with Infosys analytics unit as associate data scientist, wherein he worked on projects and solutions related to forecasting, assortment planning, optimization, anomaly detection, and text analytics. He has completed his FPM in information systems management from IIM-Indore. His teaching interest includes text mining, data analytics, and marketing analytics. His research interest includes customer engagement at digital platforms, sports sponsorship, e-commerce, and information privacy.
- customer engagement at digital platforms, sports sponsorship, e-commerce, information privacy.
- Kaushik, K., & Mishra, R. (Accepted for publication), “Predictors of E-government adoption in India: Direct and Indirect effect of Technology Anxiety and Information Quality”, International Journal of Business Information Systems (C in ABDC list).
- Kaushik, K., Jain, N., & Singh, A. (Accepted for Publication), “Antecedents and Outcomes of Information Privacy Concerns: Role of Subjective Norm and Social Presence”, Electronic Commerce Research and Applications.
- Kaushik, K., Mishra, R., Rana, N., & Dwivedi, Y. (Accepted for Publication), “Exploring reviews and review sequences on ecommerce platform: A study of helpful reviews on Amazon.in”, Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services.
- “Analyzing effect of brand building activities on brand image using topic modelling technique” at the 31st Annual ACM Symposium on Applied Computing, 4-8 April, 2016, Pisa, Italy
- “Impact of Event Reputation on Sponsors’ Sentiment”, at the 7th International Conference on Research in adaptive and Convergent Systems, 11-14th October, 2016, Odense, Denmark
- “Measuring Sponsorship Outcome Using Social Media Platform: Effect of Contextual Factors on Sponsorship Outcome”, at the 2017 Winter AMA Conference, 17-19th February, 2017, Orlando, USA
- Effect of sponsor's message articulation and activation on a twitter user response: A topic modelling approach
- "Do online privacy policies lead to trust?: A comparative content analysis across various website categories
- Suboptimal M-government in Indian Agriculture: Evidence of Institutional Misalignment
No details found.
No details found.