What we want/aspire to be? To be a leading management institution that shapes management systems, policy and governance through high-quality education, research and industry engagement.
Engaged scholarship We will achieve our vision through the pursuit of engaged scholarship, fostering scholarship in the world of practice, where our academic pursuits serve our primary stakeholders – industry, society, learners, and faculty. Our mission is therefore built on three pillars:
- High-quality education
- Top-quality research
- Multi-pronged industry engagement
What will we be known as? We will distinguish ourselves through our unique institutional identity that embodies
- Developing capable managers and leaders
- Knowledge generation through continuous application of knowledge
- Industry engagement that is of a ‘problem-solving’ nature
Our Core Values
What are our beliefs?
- Sustain a positive bias towards excellence in thought and action
- Create an environment of contributing to the society
- Foster an open culture of ethical leadership, integrity, and commitment
- Enable lifelong learning through practices such as frugal innovation and entrepreneurial mind-set
- Ensure efficiency through fair and transparent processes