IIM Nagpur has launched the two-year MBA for Working Professionals programme in this academic year (2022-24) for mid to senior level executives, who are looking at accelerating their career growth. The first batch is expected to begin classes in February/March 2022. This programme is planned as a face-to-face in-class programme* with classes scheduled on Saturday and Sundays. The programme incorporates minimum 750 hours of course work spread over two years, organized into eight terms of three-months each.
The MBA for Working Professionals programme is designed to equip the participants with formal management education and sharpen their skills to enable them to move into senior leadership roles. The programme aims to develop competent, ethical and professional managers, capable of working in any sector of organized activity, provide leadership and achieve excellence while they contribute to the welfare of their organization as well as the society at large.
Basic Programme Information:
- Eligibility: Working professionals with minimum 50% marks (or equivalent) in graduation and minimum 3 years of work experience will be eligible to apply. Please refer to the Admissions Policy and other relevant details at the links provided at the end of this page
- Programme Duration: Two Years
- Accommodation and food will be made available at CIRT campus Pune on a chargeable basis, on request
- Curriculum has been curated to match latest industry requirements after benchmarking with the best international as well as Indian management institutes. Valuable inputs from eminent experts and leaders from the industry and academia have been incorporated in the curriculum.
- Faculty members of IIM Nagpur have vast experience and qualifications from top management institutes. They will enrich the learning experience of the working professionals in this programme. Click here for more details about IIMN faculty members.
(* The classes may have to be conducted online depending on the prevailing pandemic situation and government restrictions)