- To create an atmosphere of the highest quality research and publications in Economics, public policy, and allied domains.
- To encourage the students to view day-to-day managerial activity through the lens of economics and public policy.
- To ignite students’ interest in decluttering the dependence of strategic business decisions on economics and policy dynamics.
- To facilitate interested students in getting a head start in domains like managerial economics, policymaking, governance consulting, and associated fields through internships and live projects.
Swaviskaar: The Arts SIG of IIM Nagpur came into existence in 2019 to facilitate the exchange of ideas for those connected with or interested in any form of Art. The SIG has organized several initiatives to promote various art forms, such as "Artist of the week", ‘Iktara - Open Mic for the spoken word’, ‘Prabodhan’, and more. We invite famous artists across the country to perform live on our platform. We conduct many competitions, and students from different B-schools and technical institutes have shown a keen interest.
Official Team of IIM Nagpur (Dance, Singing, Drama, Photography) The official Dance team, Singing team, Drama team and Photography team of IIM Nagpur have been formed & operated by Swaviskaar to nurture the talent in these specific fields and give these students platforms to showcase their talent. They are also giving IIM Nagpur fraternity a team to rely upon when performing a particular artform in any event.Dance and Singing Team
- The team represents IIM Nagpur in competitions and external events.
- The team performs in internal college events like fests and conclaves, including celebrations like Independence Day, Teachers’ Day, Republic Day, etc.
- The team will regularly perform plays, Nukkad Nataks, on various contemporary issues.
- The team will represent the college in competitions and participate in college events.
- The team will indulge in campus photography and improve their photography skills
- The team will represent IIM Nagpur in external competitions