The position is suitable for people with consistently good academic record and wanting to pursue a career in academics. It provides a platform for learning, as well as hands-on experience of working with Faculty Members and Students giving an insight of functioning of academia at IIM Nagpur.
Qualification and Experience:
- MBA or Master’s in a discipline related to management.
- Candidate with good academic record and willingness to learn.
- Experience of work in institute of higher education/ research is desirable.
- Support the Faculty Members in various academic activities.
- Academic Associate will assist the faculty in preparing course outline, identifying and collecting reading material, developing teaching notes, grading of class participation, conducting and grading examination, assignments, invigilation, etc. Organizing various academic events, distribution of course materials, and any other related activities from time to time.
- Provide Research assistance to faculty from time to time.
- Ability to multi-task
- Eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS-Office and tools like Excel, Word and Power-Point
- Very Good Organisation Skills.
Age: Not exceeding 30 Years.
Stipend & Benefits: In the range of Rs. 25,000-Rs. 30,000/-per month depending on the qualifications, experience and performance in the interview.
The academic associates will have access to library resources and the institute will provide support for attending 1 domestic conference per year for paper presentations.
Contract:Selected candidate will be offered a fixed term appointment for a period of up to two years on a consolidated monthly stipend mode. The contract may be extended further based on the performance and institute’s requirements, but the total tenure of the associate in the institute will not exceed 4 years.
Interested candidates are advised to APPLY ONLINE ONLY. Shortlisted Candidates will be invited for selection process as per the requirement of the Institute.