Event – E-Know-Lyse 2.0
Date – 31st January 2021
E-Know-Lyse 2.0, an intra-college competition event which aims at providing practical business exposure and a pitching experience to future entrepreneurs/student
The event comprises Guest sessions from Industry experts in the Startup Ecosystem and a business idea pitching competition.
Competition Details –
Round 1: Idea Synopsis
Date – 26th January 2021
The participants have to come up with an innovative business idea that can be used to form their own startup. Participants will have to submit an executive summary (word doc with a maximum of 500 words) which would comprise of:
1. Main Idea/Plan
2. Market Analysis
3. Strategy and Implementation
4. Financial Plan and Projection
5. Initial Investment Requirement
Round 2: Simulation Pitch
Date – 31st January, 2021
The qualifying teams from round 1 will be presenting their startup idea in front of a three-member panel consisting of entrepreneurs and a faculty member. Each team will get a maximum of 10 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes of Q&A. The guidelines for the final presentation will be shared with the qualified teams.
Speakers / Panellists profile –
1) Shriti Pandey, Founder of Strawcture ECO. She is a New York University alumnus and her startup is a Green Building Product company that makes living spaces more sustainable and accessible for everyone.
2) Sreedhar Bevara, CEO of BMR Innovations. The company offers strategic management consultancy services to Corporations, Government, Business, Finance, Education, HR, and Leadership areas.