The person will lead the operations of HR department.
Duties and responsibilities of the appointed person will include but are not limited to following:
- Develop and implement the policies of HR department as per the applicable Central Govt norms, IIM Act and regulations of the institute.
- Manpower planning.
- Handling complete recruitment cycle – advertising, shortlisting, selection process and onboarding.
- Prepare and maintain the service registers for IIM Nagpur employees.
- Prepare, maintain and follow the reservations register & rosters of the institute for recruitment as per GOI instructions.
- Develop the training and development modules for institute’s staff members and arrange the training sessions.
- Handling salary bill preparation, allowances, increments and benefits.
- Employee welfare activities.
- Any other co-aligned matters assigned from time to time.
- Masters in HR is essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Adept a drafting proposals and policy documents.
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office tools such as MS-Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Sound knowledge of labour laws for monitoring the outsourced manpower services.
- Good presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team person.
- At least 5 years of post-qualification experience is essential. Experience in Autonomous Bodies or large Academic Institutions like IITs, IIMs or CFTIs is desirable.
Age: Min. 35 years
Reporting to: The selected person will report to Chief Administrative Officer.
Salary & Allowances: Selected candidate will be offered a contractual appointment for a period of three years on a consolidated monthly salary between Rs. 60,000/- to Rs.
Interested candidates are advised to APPLY ONLINE ONLY on IIM Nagpur website latest by 17th January 2020 up to 5:00 PM.