- Perform research to develop and produce online and print content.
- Dynamic content development for institute website
- Function as moderator and administrator for online message boards and blogs.
- Produce and edit newsletters / magazines / brochures / reports / journals etc.
- Draft and edit assigned editorials, talking points and press releases
- Create and post timely content on the Institute’s website
- Function as Institute’s lead social networker and manage its social media presence
- Manage press interactions during institute events and will be the point of contact for press and media.
- Hosting & Anchoring Webinars, Institute & Corporate events.
- Post Graduate, preferred majors are journalism, new media or management or MA in English Literature. .
- Ability to write engaging and correct online and print content
- Sound communication skills and excellent English, written and oral. Should be good in public speaking
- Basic knowledge of HTML and understanding of the content management systems (CMS)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in creating or sourcing content and editing for websites/magazines/blogs/Journals
- Experience in Digital marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Social Media management is preferred.
Age: Min. 28
Reporting to: The selected person will report to Director / Chief Administrative Officer
Salary & Allowances: Selected candidate will be offered a fixed term appointment for a period of upto One year on third party / IIM Nagpur contract on a consolidated monthly salary on CTC mode. The contract may be extended further based on performance / satisfactory discharge of duties and institute’s requirements.
We encourage OBC, SC/ST, PWD candidates to apply for the position.
Interested candidates are advised to APPLY ONLINE ONLY on IIM Nagpur website latest by 03rd December by 5pm.