IIM Nagpur provides opportunities, challenges and support to build a strong future by empowering and equipping its employees. IIMN has an extremely dynamic working environment.
The members of the faculty of IIMN are engaged in a wide range of activities besides academic and research work. The institute has a highly motivated and capable administrative staff team. Working at IIMN is an opportunity as the institute has a reasonably flat organisational environment and work culture for both its faculty and staff.
We encourage you to check out the latest positions. We are currently looking for faculty members, project staff & non-academic staff.
We are determined to contribute to the society not only by creating and disseminating knowledge in the management field but also by providing competent and ethical professional managers that would make the business world more effective and efficient.
We strongly believe that a crucial resource for any academic institution is the faculty body. A few faculty members have already joined the institute, and a few more are expected to join soon. We are continuing our efforts to recruit more faculty members. Our focus will be on management knowledge dissemination through education and research publication; and creation of management knowledge through industry-institute interaction and research. This process, we believe, creates a vibrant ambiance that attracts bright minds — both students and faculty. This in turn makes IIMN the platform for synergic interaction between academics and practitioners.
IIMN invites application for faculty positions:
- Assistant Professor
- Associate Professor
- Visiting Faculty
- Adjunct Faculty
- Corporate Strategy & Policy
- Economics & Social Sciences
- Finance & Accounting
- General Management
- Organizational Behaviour & Human Resources Management
- Production & Operations Management
- Public Policy
- Decision Sciences & Information Systems
Ph.D. in appropriate discipline with First Class in the preceding degree or equivalent degree from a recognized University/ Institute.
Required Work Experience and Pay Band
For appointment of Assistant Professor, one should have Ph.D. with first class (in the preceding degree) or equivalent in the appropriate branch with very good academic record throughout and at least three years industrial/ research/ teaching experience excluding however the experience gained while pursuing Ph.D.
Candidates with less than 3 years of experience, if selected, would be appointed in the Pay Level 12 with a minimum Cell No-1.
Assistant Professor on completion of 3 yrs of service shall move to the Pay Level 13A1 with Cell No-1.
For appointment as Associate Professor, one should have a Ph.D. with first class or equivalent in the appropriate branch with a very good academic record throughout and a minimum of six years Teaching/ Industry/ Research experience of which at least three years should be at the Assistant Professors, Senior Scientific Officer/Senior Design Engineer.
The successful candidates will be appointed at Pay Level 13A2 with minimum Cell No-1.
For appointment as Professor one should have a Ph.D. with first class or equivalent with very good academic record and a minimum of 10 yrs experience of which at least 4 yrs should be at the level of Associate Professor in IITs, IISc, IIM, NITIE and IISCR.
The successful candidates will be appointed with Pay Level 14 or 14A with Cell No-1.
Visiting/Adjunct Positions are considered for such applicants who seek positions based on contractual/course-specific terms.
Terms & Conditions
- Candidates will be invited in reasonable numbers based upon the relevant criteria. Mere fulfillment of the criteria does not entitle a candidate to be shortlisted.
- IIMN will communicate only with short-listed candidates
- IIMN requires selected candidates to join immediately.
- Reservation: IIMN strives to encourage diversity norms of the Government of India. Qualification, experience and competence remaining the same, reservation as per Government of India rules would be applicable. Latest copies of necessary certificates as per relevant rules must be submitted, when called for.
- Shortlisted candidates would be invited to IIMN campus for interaction with the institute’s Faculty Selection and Job-talk Committee. Such candidates would be provided economy-class return air fare (by the shortest route) and accommodation.
- However, at this stage of application, copies of certificates/supporting documents need not be attached/ submitted. Such proof would be sought only from the shortlisted applicants.
The candidates may fill the form given here to submit their online application
If you already started filling the application form Click Here to resume it.
Please note that your application has to be completed and submitted within 10 days of the start date of filling the application form, otherwise save option will be unavailable and you have to fill a new application form again.
IIMN is on the constant lookout for dynamic faculty members who are excellent in their respective specializations in terms of teaching and research. Hence, candidates are encouraged to apply on an ongoing basis.