|Production and operations management||Faculty|
- Research & Publications
- Training and Consulting
Prakash Awasthy is a faculty in Production and Operations Management area at IIM Nagpur. He was previously engaged with MYRA School of Business, Mysore since June 2017 as Assistant Professor, prior to which he was with Centre for Digital Financial Inclusion as Associate Programme Manager. He has completed FPM in Production and Operations Management from IIM-Bangalore and Master's in Electrical Engineering from IIT Kanpur. His teaching interests include Operations Management, Supply Chain Management and Service Operations. His research interests are Sustainable and Humanitarian Operation Management, Service Operations and Market Interface etc.
- Harvard Business School Case (Published): Surgical care for low-income, rural populations: an alternative delivery model from Jan Swasthya Sahyog, India, (Sep, 2016); Co-authors: Kannan Sethuraman, Devanath Tirupati, Nakul Raykar; (link: https://cb.hbsp.harvard.edu/cbmp/product/IMB593-PDF-ENG)
- Book Chapter (Published): What drives firms towards green initiatives? An emerging economy perspective appeared in Sustainable operations in India. Managing the Asian Century. Springer, Singapore (2018); co-authors: Debabrata Ghosh and Sirish Gouda
- Organized secondary market for limited edition products; Co-author: Aruna D Tatavarthy; Conference: 40th annual marketing science conference, 2018, Temple University, Philadelphia, USA
- How much green? Impact of regulation and market structure on greening decisions; co-author: Prof. Jishnu Hazra Conference: POMS 26th annual conference, 2015, Washington DC, USA
- Collaboration in outcome based contract for IT services; Co-author: Prof. Jishnu Hazra; Conference: IIMB Management Review Doctoral Conference, 2014, Bangalore, India
- Service delivery collaboration under risk aversion; Co-author: Prof. Jishnu Hazra; Conference: NITIE POMS International Conference,2014, Mumbai, India
- Is environmental tax effective? An OM perspective; co-author: Prof. Jishnu Hazra; conference: XVIII Annual International Conference of the Society of Operations, 2014, IIT Roorkee, India Management
- Explaining Green Quality of a Product: Revisiting Garvin’s Eight Dimensions; co-authors: S. Gouda, T.S. Krishnan; conference: XVIII Annual International Conference of the Society of Operations, 2014, IIT Roorkee, India Management
- Services collaboration in outcome based contracts; co-author: Prof. Jishnu Hazra; conference: COSMAR 2014: The 14th Consortium of Students in Management Research, 2014, IISc Bangalore, India
- Impact of advertisement in inventory models with inventory dependent demand (Single authored); Conference: AWTOR, 2012, IIM Indore, India
Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Quantitative Methods-II and Service Operations Management
No details found.
No details found.