The person will be working at Program Office – MBA for Working Professionals (MBA-WP) as per the requirement at IIM Nagpur and responsible for all activities related to the department. The duties of person include but not limited to the following:
- Assisting faculty members in designing and delivery of program.
- Time Management and planning to ensure the timely delivery of an academic matters/flawless execution of program.
- Efficient and responsive communication with program faculty and participants.
- Coordination with all stake holders such as students, faculties, internal departments and external agencies.
- Assisting faculty members in preparation of Time-table of programs, online and on campus module as desired by Program chair.
- Attendance management, Conduct of exams, assisting faculty members in evaluation and compilation of Grades.
- Facilities bookings, classrooms and study material availability, administrative and logistic support to visiting faculty members and allied coordination.
- Maintaining the database & regular update systematic filing of records (softcopy / hardcopy both)
- Support to faculty members in-door & out-door workshops & delivery of programs. Event management support.
- Administrative activities of the department which includes such as;
i) Budget preparing and scheduling
ii) Procurements for department
iii) Maintaining stock records and timely updating the records
- Assisting the Program Office in its day-to-day /any other duty assigned by department head related to academics as per requirement which may involve working on weekends if need be.
- Any duties assigned by the Institute or his/her duties can be shifted to any other department as per work requirements
- Graduation in any discipline is a must. Post Graduate preferred with very good academic record from a recognized university/ Institute or its equivalent grade and consistently good academic record.
- Post qualification experience of 2 years in Academic Administration activities is essential, desirable if the experience in an institute of national repute like IIMs or IITs will be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent use of MS Office tools such as MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, database Management MS windows and other productivity tools is must.
- The candidate should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills & multi-tasking abilities and ability to interact with senior leadership.
- The candidate may be tested on the computer skills as required for the position during the interview process.
- Positive attitude, a detail orientation and ability to interact with the senior leadership, Confident & self-motivated, should have a capability of being a team player and resourceful in managing challenges.
- Be a self-starter and take initiative, follow-up and drive activity.
Age: Min. 25 years as on the last date of application.
Jr. Executive – MBA-WP Program will report to Chairperson – MBA-WP Program
Salary & Allowances: Selected candidate will be offered a fixed term appointment for a period of upto Two years on third party / IIM Nagpur contract on a consolidated monthly salary on CTC mode. The contract may be extended further based on performance / satisfactory discharge of duties and institute’s requirements.
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra.
We encourage OBC, SC/ST, PWD candidates to apply for the position.
Candidates meeting all the job requirements and desirous of being considered are advised to APPLY ONLINE ONLY on IIM Nagpur website latest by 5:00 PM of January 31, 2022.