- End to end coordination of programmes assigned which includes planning, promotion (if needed), scheduling, execution & account closure.
- Supporting preparation of proposals as per client requirements and following up till conversion to programme.
- Coordinate with Programme Director and faculty of the each programme for scheduling, reading materials and other academic related support before and during the programme.
- Regular follow up with partner agencies in terms of update on nominations, acceptance letters, confirmation and ensuring smooth delivery of programmes through online platforms.
- Smooth interaction / coordination with internal departments like stores & purchase, accounts, communication, admin etc… to ensure relevant support for programme delivery.
- Payment process from invoice stage till realization from participants (OEPs & FDPs) / Clients (CEPs) / Partner(s) (BLPs)
- Preparation of vouchers, scrutinize correctness of bills and claims, allocate expenditure to correct account heads with respect to Executive Education Programmes
- Facilities booking – Classrooms, Participants (including visiting faculty) stay, food & refreshments. Inauguration and Valediction arrangements.
- Logistics – case procurement, programme kit, travel for participants & (visiting) faculty, Group Photo, Meals & refreshments, special dinner, field visit etc…
- Budget preparation and approval
- Ensuring the best environment for both faculty and participants though out the programme duration of inside and outside class for best outcome.
- Inauguration & Valediction including feedback collection.
- Feedback collation and sharing with Programme Director(s) and faculty.
- Payments to visiting faculty and other vendors against invoices received.
- Alumni registration and activating the status.
- Preparing expenses statement and close the work order / programme account as per the policy and distribute remuneration to faculty.
- Closing the programme folder in all aspects and archiving it for future reference.
Qualification, & Requirements:
- Post-Graduation in any discipline with at least 50% academic performance is a must from a recognized university/ Institute or its equivalent grade and consistently good academic record.
- Multitasking and proficiency in computer operations like Excel (especially excel), database Management, MS windows & MS Office is must.
- Be a self-starter and take initiative, follow-up and drive activity. The candidate applying for the above position must be a citizen of India.
- Handling Accounting processes like bill entries, periodical reports and budget preparations will be an added advantage.
- Post qualification experience of minimum 02 years in Academic Administration, Executive Education space, project coordination / hospitality industry is preferred. Experience from an institute of national repute like IIMs, IITs or similar institutes will be added advantage.
- Excellent use of MS – Office tools such as MS- Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and other productivity tools is essential.
- The candidate should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills & multi-tasking abilities and ability to interact with senior leadership.
- The candidate may be tested on the computer skills as required for the position during the interview process.
- Positive attitude, a detail orientation and ability to interact with multiple stake-holders not limited to Faculty members, internal departments, client organizations, participants / executives from corporate, govt & PSUs and vendors.
- Should be confident & self-motivated, should have a capability of being a team player and resourceful in managing challenges.
Age: Min. 25 years as on the last date of application.
Reporting to:The selected person will report to Manager, Executive Education.
Salary & Allowances: Selected candidate will be offered a fixed term appointment for a period of up to One year on third party / IIM Nagpur contract on a consolidated monthly salary on CTC mode. The contract may be extended further based on performance / satisfactory discharge of duties and institute’s requirements.
Candidates meeting all the job requirements and desirous of being considered are advised to APPLY ONLINE ONLY on IIM Nagpur website latest by 5:00 PM of September 05, 2021.