Project Associates – Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship (MGNF) Phase II Programme
(an initiative by the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship under its Skill Acquisition and Knowledge Awareness for Livelihood Promotion (SANKALP) scheme)
MGNF is a two-year Certificate Programme that aims to create a cadre of individuals to strengthen the functioning of national and state institutions in design and management of effective skilling, training, and employment ecosystem.
The position is suitable for people with consistently good academic record and wanting to pursue a career in managing academic projects/programmes. Position entails hands-on experience of implementing a programme, while working closely with eminent academicians and programme team. Work experience at the Indian Institute of Management Nagpur (IIMN) will also provide useful insight on functioning of premier academic institutions.
The Project Associate will:
- Assist the Programme Manager/Directors in various programme related administrative and academic activities.
- Work with the Programme team at IIM Nagpur and coordinate with multiple stakeholders and Fellows spread across different districts
- Assist Programme Manager in budgeting and resource allocation activities.
- Assist Programme Manager to monitor programme delivery at both IIMN and District Office level.
- Carry out/Undertake evaluation and documentation of progress of programme and Fellows as required
- Assist in various academic activities such as identify and collect reading material, develop teaching notes, grade of class participation, conduct and grade examination and assignments and invigilation, etc.
- Organise various academic events, distribute course materials, and any other related activities from time to time.
- Provide Research assistance to teaching faculty/guest speakers from time to time.
- Bachelor’s in a discipline related to management/economics/Public policy/entrepreneurship preferably from reputed institutions. Master’s Desirable.
- Candidates must possess good academic record and a willingness to learn.
- Ability to multi-task
- Be detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS-Office and tools like Excel, Word and Power-Point
- Very good organizing skills.
- Work experience in premier higher education/research institutions is desirable.
Age: Not exceeding 35 years on the date of application.
Reporting to: The selected person will report to the Programme Manager / Directors.
Contract & Salary: Selected candidate will be offered a fixed term appointment for a period of up to two years on a consolidated monthly stipend mode on third party contract. Consolidated salary ranges between Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 35,000/- per month.
IIM Nagpur an equal opportunity employer and encourages Women, SC, ST, OBC, PwD and EWS candidates to apply.
Interested candidates are advised to APPLY ONLINE ONLY on IIM Nagpur website latest by March 26, 2021 upto 5:00 PM.