Applications are invited for the post of Research Associate/ Research Assistant (RA) at the Indian Institute of Management Nagpur. The RA will work on a project funded by the Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR), which explores the gendered outcomes of flexible work in the context of COVID-19.
The Research Associate/Assistant’s primary duties will involve reviewing relevant literature, data collection (primary and secondary), data compilation, data analysis, and assistance with other research-related tasks.
- Conduct literature review
- Assist in preparation of interview questions and survey questionnaire
- Assist in preparing and monitoring online survey
- Collect and analyse data (survey and interviews)
- Summarize project results
- Assist in the preparation of progress reports
- Assist in the preparation of other articles, reports, and presentations
- PhD/MPhil/Postgraduate in management or social sciences discipline with minimum 55% marks
- Prior experience with analysis of qualitative data or household surveys, collection of data and using data analysis software is desirable.
Reporting to: The selected person will report to the Project Director Prof. Avina Mendonca.
Contract & Salary: Selected candidate will be offered a fixed term appointment for a period of 8 months on a consolidated monthly salary mode. Consolidated salary ranges between Rs. 17,000/- to Rs. 22,000/- per month. Candidates are expected to join by May 1, 2021.
IIM Nagpur an equal opportunity employer and encourages Women, SC, ST, OBC, PwD and EWS candidates to apply.
Interested candidates are advised to APPLY ONLINE ONLY on IIM Nagpur website latest by April 04, 2021 upto 5:00 PM.