As part of the International Immersion Programme (IIP) at IIM Nagpur, some students from the PGP Batch of 2018-2020 had the opportunity to visit South Korea. The students visited Incheon International Airport Authority to understand the baggage handling system at one of the largest, busiest and cleanest airports of the world, which claims to have a baggage mishandling rate of 0.0001%. The contingent also visited Samsung Electronics and Samsung Innovation Museum to learn about the history of Samsung and the latest innovative trends to hit the market in the times to come. The visit to Incheon Harbour Authority gave them an understanding of how the port contributes to national economic growth by developing the eco-friendly port as a logistics hub and marine tourism destination. The students visited the Incheon National University, Sogang University, as well as some of the prominent cities including the capital city of Seoul gave the students the opportunity to experience Korean culture, and interact with several Korean students to learn more about the country and its work culture.
- Why is the road, not taken? Jan 25, 2020
- Personalization: The Key to 100% increase in B-School Aspirants’ Visit in Rendezvous’19 Jan 11, 2020
- Guest Lectures: A Crash Course On Successful Approaches By Industry Leaders Dec 27, 2019
- Field Immersion with KOEL – Touching the Lower-End Customer Segment’s Psyche Dec 20, 2019
- Management Lessons from South Korea Oct 9, 2019